The African Union Commission (AU), in partnership with the Chinese Government, announces the call for the Masters Scholarship programs for the 2017-2019 academic session in the following fields:
- Master of Management in Rural Development and Management Studies
- Master of Social Work in Women's Leadership and Social Development
- Master of Public Health
- Master of International Communication
- Master of Traffic and Transportation Engineering in Railway Operation and Management
- Master of Public Policy
- International Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public Administration in International Development and Governance
- Master of Finance
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Auditing
- Master of Environmental Management and Sustainable Development
- Master of Comparative Education.
Please note that the studies are tenable in Chinese Universities and are delivered in the English language. Please follow instructions carefully.