Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants to pursue a programme leading to the award of a Master of Arts (M.A.) Degree in Economic Policy Management in the Department of Economics, University of Ghana.
The Programme, which is sponsored by the African Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF), the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Programme (JJ/WBGSP) and the University of Ghana, seeks to offer graduate-level training in Economic Policy Management (EPM) for middle-level policy managers from African countries.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENT:
Applicants must hold a good first degree (at least a second class lower division) in a relevant field of study from a recognized University.
SCHOLARSHIP (Limited scholarships will be available this academic year):
1) Applicants for scholarship must have a minimum of three (3) years work experience in the Public Sector
2) Applicants for scholarship should not be more than forty (40) years of age;
3) Applicants must be citizens of Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia and The Gambia;
4) The scholarship package covers tuition fees, research allowance, medical insurance and living allowance;
5) Lecture period is 8 am to 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday each week;
6) Women are encouraged to apply.
More details are available at the link below.
NB: Deadline for scholarship applicants is March 15, 2017.