Please find below the link to the official list of County Education Officers and Directors of Rural Teachers Training Institutes:
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has released the results for the 2017 Liberian Junior High School and Senior High School Certificate Examinations. The Ministry’s welcomed the results in a statement you can read here or download. Summaries of the results can also be downloaded:
- Liberian Junior High School Certificate Examination (Grade 9) results
- Liberian Senior High School Certificate Examination (Grade 12) results
- The WAEC publication of results can be downloaded here.
The Ministry is proud to share the printed version of the Liberia Education Statistics Report for 2015 – 2016. Download the report.
- Partnership Schools for Liberia School Allocation for 2017
- Results of the 2017 Chinese Bilateral Scholarship Vetting
Please find below the link to the education census data package for 2015 – 16. The data package includes Excel files of disaggregated data (at the school level), pre-prepared graphs and tables and a concise, accessible EMIS report with a series of focused Appendices. The school-level dataset is divided into seven separate Excel files:
1. One master sheet for easy referencing (with all schools, teachers, and students)
2. Schools, teachers, facilities, finance, materials and school management
5. High School (JHS and SHS)
7. Alternative Learning
8. Pre-prepared graphs and tables (Overview, ECE, Primary and Secondary)
9. Pre-prepared graphs and tables (Secondary, TVET, ALP and ABE)
10. EMIS Report (2015-16)
The Ministry’s 3-year Plan prioritizes key reforms to improve the quality of education in at least 40% of public schools, to increase enrollment in quality schools, and to build capacity for effective school management and sector governance. Download details of the Ministry’s commitments.